2. Best way to open a banana. This is how monkeys do it too.
3. Frozen grapes make the best snacks. They also chill wine without watering it down.
4. Cut ripe peeled bananas into smaller pieces, then freeze so they are ready for smoothies and make it easier on your blender.
5. When storing leftover avocado in the refrigerator, keep the seed inside the avocado, it will stay fresher longer.
6. Best way to peel mandarin orange.
7. Grate organic lemon rinds and freeze. Add lemon zest to salads, smoothies, cold and hot tea, and water. The rind has more antioxidants than the lemon juice.
8. Cut lemons lengthwise. Makes them easier to juice!
9. Use orange peel for candles! How cool is that?!
10. Ice cream without dairy. Just ripe frozen bananas with a little water.
11. The most awesome way to remove a strawberry’s stem!
12. Watermelon fruit bowl!
13. The technique for picking a ripe avocado…
14. Fruit cubes instead of ice cubes!
16. Perfect mango slice tips…
17. Fresh apple juice = vivid dreams
18. How to dry every fruit in minutes and temperature!
19. Easiest way to deseed pomegranates. Cut it in half as normal, push out the center a bit, then just start whacking the back of it with a wooden spoon into a bowl.
20. Frozen watermelon means watermelon smoothies and refreshers all summer long.