These 15 creative ideas to make your Easter eggs standout may be a little over-the-top, but they sure are fun to look at. If you happen to have the time to make any of them you will definitely be the envy of all egg makers around!
1. Start off with strong dye and the gradually add more water each time you dip the egg.
2. Wrap eggs with colored embroidery thread.
3. Roll in pastel sprinkles!
4. Embroider using a dremmel.
5. Wrap eggs in old ties, then boil in mixture of vinegar and water.
6. Crochet around egg and add ribbon
7. Use colored pencils and watercolor paints to decorate eggs.
8. Use permanent marker to add your own hand-drawn decorations
9. Use thin strips of bright colored masking tape to make designs.
10. Print on eggs using dried flowers and leaves.
Step Three: Voila!
11. Glue seeds, nuts, and dried pasta (or anything you’d like) onto eggs.
12. Mustache eggs! Mustaches made with black tape.
13. Or just use tape to create whatever design you want!
14. Tie old lace around eggs before dying.
15. Use a tea (to stain) and soy (to keep together) mixture to create marble eggs!
If you love these awesome Easter egg ideas please share them with your friends! Let’s make this Easter the most creative one yet!